Monday 29 April 2013

Monday life update


Remember that this week I'll be starting the photo a day May challenge! (see last week's post)

Fifteen week challenge: Most recent person you started following on Twitter and why

The most recent person I've started following on Twitter is John Cochran from Survivor Caramoan. 


What can I say? He's funny, charming and I think I have a little bit of a crush on him. I'm a huge Survivor fan - when Season 26 ends in a few weeks I'm going to post a series review. Baking this weekend has happened - recipe to follow on Thursday. 

1 - Two good things that happened recently
2 - Most recent person you started following on twitter and why
3 - Last movie you saw and your thoughts on it
4 - Story behind something you recently discovered
5 - Recent development in one particular relationship of yours
6 - Last book you read and your thoughts on it
7 - One unlucky thing that happened recently
8 - The latest random thing that happened to you
9 - Something you learned about yourself recently
10 - Last trip you went on and one major highlight
11 - Most recent event that made you smile
12 - Three new music artist you became interested in
13 - Last thing you’ve missed of reminisced about
14 - Most recent words of wisdom you heard that stuck with you
15 - Two things that you hope to see happened in the next three months

See you tomorrow for my Tuesday "short"

Much Blogging Love

No comments:

Post a Comment